Leave a gift in your will
How to enhance and protect the countryside with a gift in your will
It’s easy to leave a gift in your will which will support the work of CPRE West Yorkshire in the future. You can always change your mind. Just let your wishes be known to your solicitor when you make or update your will, and give them these details:
- CPRE West Yorkshire registered charity number: 500481
- Our address: CPRE West Yorkshire, 49 Lightenfield Lane, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire HD4 7DT
For more information or advice about leaving a gift in your will, please contact Mabs Rahman, who will be happy to help. You can email him at MabsR@cpre.org.uk or call 020 7981 2838.
Our promises to you
- Your legacy will be in capable hands. We’ve been successfully enhancing, promoting and protecting our beautiful countryside since 1926, and we’ll continue to work in your name for many more generations.
- We appreciate any gift of any size, and we’ll use our expertise to ensure your legacy will make a lasting impact.
- We’ll always treat you and your wishes with respect and confidentiality.
- If you have any queries about leaving a gift in your will to CPRE, our staff will always be available.